Turn by Turn Course Description
The following outlines the Turn-by-Turn course description of the 13.1 Fort Lauderdale course
- Start Line: Las Olas & State Road A1A
- Start Time: 6:15am
Runners Start on Las Olas, just west of A1A, and begin by running west towards downtown Fort Lauderdale.
- At SE 16th Ave, runners will turn right and head north on SE 16th Ave to Broward Blvd.
- At Broward Blvd, runners will make a right and head east on Broward Blvd to N. Victoria Park Road
- At N. Victoria Park Road, runners will make a left and head north on N. Victoria Park Road to NE 6th Court, where they will make a right and run to NE 19th Ave.
- At NE 19th Avenue, runners will make a left and head north on NE 19th Avenue to NE 8th Street
- At NE 8th Street, runners will make a left and head west on NE 8th Street to NE 14th Ave.
- At NE 14th Ave., runners will turn left and head south on NE 14th Ave towards Broward Blvd.
- At Broward Blvd, runner will make a left and head one block east to SE 15th Avenue, where they make a right and head south on SE 15th Ave to Las Olas.
- At Las Olas, the runners will turn left and head east to Las Olas towards Seabreeze Blvd.
- At A1A, runners will turn right and head south to the U-turn by the former Oasis Café. There the runners will turn-around and run North along the Oceanside lane of A1A
- Once on northbound Seabreeze/A1A, the runners will stay to the right of cones and head north all the way up to Oakland Park Blvd.
- At Oakland Park Blvd, the runners will stay south of the intersection of Oakland Park & A1A, and make a U-turn and head South in the median lane.
- Once on the median lane of A1A, the runners will continue south all the way to Las Olas.
- At Las Olas, runners will turn right and head to the Finish Line on Las Olas.